Citizenship by Investment
Our services are only for a VIP clientele composed of business people and well-established senior executives. Are you alone, as a couple or in a relationship with children?
Do you want the freedom to travel internationally without a visa? You want more security and have a plan B.
The Citizenship Investment Programs will meet your needs!
What Is Citizenship?
Citizenship is the relationship between an individual and a nation state whereby the state grants the citizen certain rights, such as the right to vote, work and own property, and in return the citizen accepts the responsibility of upholding the laws and customs of that state. Citizenship unites different people under a common identity. Traditional means of acquiring citizenship and the corresponding passports have been birth, naturalization and marriage. Naturalization is the process by which a resident of a country can acquire citizenship usually by residing in that country for a certain number of years. Since 1984 investment in the host country has been another way of acquiring citizenship.
What is Citizenship by Investment?
Citizenship by investment is the process of obtaining a second citizenship and passport by investing in the economy of the host country. Citizenship by investment programs legally confer citizenship status faster than traditional immigration processes and do so without requiring investors to put their lives on hold.
Why Do People Invest in a Second Citizenship?
- Global mobility: Freedom to travel without time contraints, simplify and accelerate your international travel;
- Plan B in a stable country, for you and your family, in case of problems in your country;
- More opportunities: to do business in your 2 countries and countries that revolve around your new citizenship
- Visa multiple entries in many countries;
- No need to move in the new country;
- Manage better your wealth: optimize your taxes return
- Better quality of life for your family: give more opportunities: education, health and work
- Facilitates the entry of your children into educational institutions around the world le monde
- Citizenship is for life!