Immigrant Investor Program
The Investor Program allows experienced business people with high net worth the opportunity to immigrate to Canada. Compliance with some criteria and the investment of a predetermined amount of capital allow potential applicants to obtain permanent resident status in Canada.
Our services are exclusively for a VIP clientele composed of business people or well-established senior executives.
For business people and senior executives who want to expand their business in other countries, benefit from a world class education for their children in order to achieve a better quality of life and security as well as a better future for their family.
Move to a new country to provide better opportunities for your family.
The Immigrant investor program of Quebec (Canada) Investment Program will meet your needs
Why Immigrant Investor Program of Québec?
Get a permanent residency in Canada and Secure a bright future for your children! Do business in your home country and abroad!
- World-class education
- Quality of life, peace, security and a clean environment
- Continuously #1 in the world for quality of life according to international organisations (UN, OCDE)
- One of the safest banking systems in the world according to the World Economic forum
- Incredible possibilities for your family (free education up to university, free access to healthcare, low unemployment rate, etc.)
- Excellent business opportunities (agreements with the US, Mexico, Europe)
Requirements for Immigrant Investor Program (IIP)
- Have, alone or with accompanying spouse (including de facto spouse), a legally obtained net asset of at least $2,000,000 CAN (OR approx. $1,55 M USD* according exchange rate)
- Experience in management (2 years in the last past 5 years) in a commercial, or industrial business, legal professional business, international agency in government or government-related departments and agencies.
Quebec in video
Located in eastern Canada, between Ontario and the Atlantic Provinces, Quebec shares its southern border with the United States and is crossed by the St. Lawrence River that connects the Great Lakes to the Atlantic Ocean . Quebec is Canada’s largest province With an area of 1,542,056 km2.
UTC -3:30 to -8
Political systemFederal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
CurrencyCanadian dollar (CAD)